Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Outlook Sync error code: 80004005-501-4B9-560

Key Word:
 
Outlook Sync error, Outlook Synchronization error, error code: 80004005-501-4B9-560, Client operation failed, Offline
 
Solution:
 
First rule with Outlook troubleshooting - does it follow the user to another machine?
If not, then the problem is local to that system.

If it does, then you may have a more serious problem.
 
Turn off offline files and folders, make sure the client is not in cached mode, delete any ost files (*.ost) on the machine. Make sure you search hidden files and folders are revealed when doing this search. Then put the client back in cached mode or offline files/folders, whichever you have configured and allow it to resync.

3 comments:

  1. Once all email password were lost. I keep one's head and used a search engine, where I found - recover outlook password, it solved my issue for seconds and probably it may help in this question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Error code 0x80004005 is really very critical error on the outlook, when this error code 0x80004005 is occurred on my system outlook, my all outlook emails are automatically deleted. I was totally shocked how I can recover deleted outlook emails and how to fix this outlook error. But thanks to this post, it can help to easily recover lost emails and for the fixing of outlook error code 0x80004005.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i was facing similar error code 80004005 on my outlook then i really very irritating with this error because due to this error i was lost my outlook mail messages and few contacts list. Then i can use PST repair tool, this tool help me for the fixing of this error and also recover outlook contacts and lost mail messages as well.

    ReplyDelete